Monday, August 15, 2011

The reason I started this...

...is because I saw him the other day. I saw him for the hundreth time and I still have not said a word to him. I am so shy around him. I freeze and I can't move.
One time I managed to smile and he smiled back. Uhh that smile!
Anyway, I'm still in high school, he's not. He's who knows where. I'm in my room thinking of him.

I saw him and he looked a little different. His hair got longer. It's wavy and light brown. He looked really good. I've seen him look that good before, but never have I wanted him more.

What I do is, I go to places that I like to be in. I go to cafe's almost daily and wait and wait. I figured, if there's a reason or a way at all, he'd be somewhere I like to be in. Because we have to have something in common. I haven't found him yet, but like I said, if something should happen between us, it will. Right?

Maybe he'll read this someday. Hello Luke!

Ugh I hope I'm not being creepy.
This is the effect beautiful people make on normal people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment