Thursday, October 6, 2011

#4

Yesterday, after school, I was standing in the rain debating whether I should skip swim practice or just go. I was standing outside alone, everyone was long gone. Then this boy walks out, not noticing me. He didn't have any particular feature that absolutely attracted me. Other than that he looked straight in my eyes earlier that day. That was pretty cool.

I decided to go to swim practice so I got up and walked far behind him.

I was listening to The Libertines.

He must have been listening to some sort of Rap because he was dancing kinda funny and pretending to rap. I was laughing in admiration behind him.
He inspired me to listen to music that I could move to, so I started listening to Kanye West and started dancing as I made my way to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment